Open Positions at SFLS:
Sioux Falls Lutheran School has an immediate opening for a full-time Facilities Manager/Custodian. If interested in joining our joy-filled, fun-loving, Christ-centered team, please forward a cover letter, resume, and two letters of reference to Sarah Sailer, Asst. Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High School diploma
- Prior custodial, supervisory, and facility maintenance experience preferred
- Boiler training or willingness to learn
- Ability to work unsupervised
- History of quality work and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills—written and oral
- Demonstrated positive attitude towards people, ability to work cooperatively and flexibly
- Willingness to accept instructions and training.
Do you LOVE teaching - just not every day? How about working in a wonderfully warm, Christ-centered environment? If the answers are "YES!" then please consider applying to be a substitute teacher at Sioux Falls Lutheran School. A love for children, a love for teaching, a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college, and passing a background check are the only requirements. Please email a cover letter and resume to Mrs. Kristy Bridges at email@example.com. We would love to have you as part of our teaching team!