2018-19 Position Openings at Sioux Falls Lutheran School
Sioux Falls Lutheran School has the following positions available in our Christ-centered, joy-filled, fun-loving team. If interested, please forward a cover letter, resume, and two letters of reference to Kristy Bridges, Preschool Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Part-time Educational Assistants in our early childhood and primary elementary classrooms.
- A love for Christ and for serving young learners with joy and with sensitivity to the individual needs of each child
- Ability and willingness to joyfully support and work with the lead teacher
- Patient, caring, and dependable
- High school diploma, its equivalent, or two years’ experience in the field of early childhood education
Positions Available/Work Hours:
- Educational Assistant Kindergarten room / 8:30am-12:30pm Monday-Friday
- Educational Assistant Discovery House for Enrichment / 8:30am-12:30pm Monday-Friday
- Educational Assistant Kids Day Out at Memorial / 8:30am-12:00pm Monday-Thursday
Connect with us on social media to stay up to date on events and employment opportunities:
Do you LOVE teaching - just not every day? How about working in a wonderfully warm, Christ-centered environment? If the answers are "YES!" then please consider applying to be a substitute teacher at Sioux Falls Lutheran School. A love for children, a love for teaching, a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college, and passing a background check are the only requirements. Please email a cover letter and resume to Mrs. Kristy Bridges at email@example.com. We would love to have you as part of our teaching team!