Sioux Falls Lutheran Athletics
The athletics programs at Sioux Falls Lutheran School exist to provide extracurricular activities for our middle school students and increase awareness of physical health and strength. They also exist for students to learn how we may use our bodies to glorify God while improving skills and practicing teamwork through competition.
Athletics at SFLS are intended for 5th-8th graders.
The following sports are offered at SFLS:
- Girl's Volleyball (Fall)
- Boys Flag Football (Fall)
- Girls & Boys Soccer (Fall)
- Track & Cross Country for 7th & 8th Grade (Fall)
- Girls & Boys Basketball (Winter)
- Girls & Boys Running Club (Spring)